Design Made Simple
All great websites are simple to navigate, have eye-catching features, and present relevant information about your business. Given my experience in graphic design and my knowledge of coding, you’ll have a site to be proud of. Whether you sell a product or service (e-commerce) or you want to attract clients by displaying your work (portfolio), a professional website is the first step to success. Get started at the link below!
Benefits of Laing Development
A professional website is vital to any successful company. First impressions of a site can be the deciding factor for whether or not you gain a customer’s business. Small businesses often overlook the value their website brings by trying to create one themselves or not having one at all. Extend your reach in the community, or even the nation, with a professionally designed website today!
Pages will look great on cell phones, tablets, and computers with auto resizing and custom animations.
Built-in Contact Forms & Socials
Customers never leave your site without knowing how to contact you, whether by imbedded forms or links to your social media accounts.
Site-wide page consistency for text sizes and styles, color palette use, and graphics.
Get a professionally designed, fully functional website that fits your needs and your budget (especially for new businesses).
Site Hosting & Maintenance
Nearly every hosting company for a website will have your site placed on a server with hundreds, if not thousands, of other sites. While this means low monthly cost, it also means slower load times, higher crash rates, and an increased number of bounced customers (who enter the site and leave shortly after due to poor site performance). By me hosting your website, I can guarantee high speed and near zero downtime, while also providing unlimited emailing and dedicated support to keep your site running smooth.
- Product Upkeep: Adding, removing, and updating store products
- Site Health: All issues with loading, broken links, crashed pages, or anything else will be dealt with as soon as it occurs
- Promotion Updating: Ensuring all current discounts and specials are up to date while retiring old ones (such as seasonal rates and coupons)
- Page Content: When you need new content available for customers to read through, I will make sure it goes live as quickly as possible
- Basic SEO: A site not seen is a site that doesn’t exist. I will provide basic SEO to each page and make sure you get Google My Business set up correctly.
Scroll through to see the various sites I have built, from personal client work to sites I designed for clients of another studio.